01344 869 259
The Straight Mile, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 5SJ.
Directions by car
Billingbear Park is in Berkshire is about two miles from Wokingham town centre.
From the A329(M)
- Take the Wokingham exit and follow signs for Binfield.
- At the Travel Lodge traffic lights, turn left. At the Binfield Kitchen roundabout turn left.
- Over the next roundabout, to the Warren Pub / Citreon garage roundabout where you turn right. Follow the road until you see the M4 bridge ahead of you. Just before the motorway bridge, we are located on the right hand side.
- Go past Waitrose, straight over the traffic lights, into the left hand lane and turn left at the fork in the road.
- Follow the road to the mini roundabout and turn left, over the A329(M) and at the roundabout opposite the Citroen garage go straight over.
- Follow the road until you see the motorway bridge ahead of you and we are on the right hand side.
- Head towards Wokingham
- When you’re on the Straight Mile you’ll drive over a bridge which crosses the M4…we are on the left just after this bridge.
Twyford station (5 mins by car) which puts us within easy reach of golfers in London. The Great Western Railway fast train takes just 25 mins to get to Twyford from Paddington.
Wokingham station (on the Reading to Waterloo line) is also just 10 minutes away by car.
Taxis cost about £10 from both of these stations.