A handicap membership enables people to obtain/ maintain a handicap and play in club competitions. Billingbear is a pay and play course so you still have to pay for each round of golf with this membership and tee times are booked on a first come first served basis.
What does it cost?
9 hole membership is £55 per year
18 hole membership is £91 per year
Both include the English Golf Union fee.
When can I join?
The membership year runs from 1st July but you can join at anytime and pay a pro rata amount.
What do I get for my money?
Both 9 and 18 hole members will receive:
- An official EGU handicap
- Billingbear official members badge for your bag
- Access to the English Golf Union members site as well as members benefits and discounts, click here for more information
What is the difference between a 9 and 18 hole membership?
18 hole members:
- May enter all of our weekend and mid week competitions. Click here for a list of dates
- May enter all trophy events and nine hole competitions.
9 hole members:
- May enter all 9 hole qualifying competitions. Click here for a list of dates
- May play in the three 18 hole trophy competitions open to all members, and take part in the Pairs Knockout Competition held during year
What else happens at Billingbear?
We host golf societies, night golf events, private parties and even some wedding receptions.
Sign up for our newsletter on the right hand side of the homepage, keep an eye on the website and the notice board in the Clubhouse for upcoming events and follow us on instagram, facebook or twitter.